cold dehydrated microgreen powder
Our proprietary Fit-Freeze™ process retains 95-97% of the original microgreen's nutrients according to FDA studies.
our Fit-Freeze™ dehydration process
Traditional dehydration uses higher temperatures to shorten dehydration times. Unfortunately, these higher temperatures breakdown and reduce the nutrient content of the high-temperature dehydrated microgreens.
At Wender Farms, we use a special low-temperature dehydration process.
Our low temperature dehydration process makes our drying times longer - but it is worth it.
Low temperature dehydration is compatible with Raw Food diets and retains between 95-97% of the original plant's nutrients.
- Intensified flavors
- Minerals such as magnesium, potassium, sodium, etc left intact
- Fiber and carbohydrate content left unchanged
- Calorie content is the same
- Vitamin A remains unaffected
- Slight reduction in vitamin C
- Replacement for salt
- Seasoning for fish, poultry, beef
- Add to water or tea
- Sprinkle on salads
- Great on poke bowls and veggie bowls
- Add to breads or garnish on top
- Adds a unique twist to casseroles