cold dehydrated microgreen powder
Our special cold dehydration process retains 95-97% of the original microgreen's nutrients according to FDA studies.
our cold,raw dehydration process
Traditional dehydration uses higher temperatures to shorten dehydration times. Unfortunately, these higher temperatures breakdown and reduce the nutrient content of the high-temperature dehydrated microgreens.
At Wender Farms, we use a special low-temperature dehydration process.
Our low temperature dehydration process makes our drying times longer - but it is worth it.
Low temperature dehydration is compatible with Raw Food diets and retains between 95-97% of the original plant's nutrients.
- Intensified flavors
- Minerals such as magnesium, potassium, sodium, etc left intact
- Fiber and carbohydrate content left unchanged
- Calorie content is the same
- Vitamin A remains unaffected
- Slight reduction in vitamin C
- Replacement for salt
- Seasoning for fish, poultry, beef
- Add to water or tea
- Sprinkle on salads
- Great on poke bowls and veggie bowls
- Add to breads or garnish on top
- Adds a unique twist to casseroles