Tom yum soup with microgreens (10 minutes)
Delicious Tom Yum soup made super nutritious with broccoli microgreens. Make it in under 10 minutes with a cutting board and one pot - yum.
- Half the container of Tom Yum Broth (Culinary Tours) Brand or similar
- Some mushrooms
- Some Bok Choy (macro greens - the full size plant not the microgreens version)
- A cucumber
- Some green onion
- Handful of broccoli microgreens
- Put a pot on the stove and set the stove to HIGH.
- Pour half a container of Tom Yum Broth (Culinary Tours Brand) into the Pot
- Add some mushrooms - I say some because you should really start adding what you like and get off the recipe quantities and experiment but (1 cup) is about what I use.
- Add two full stalks of Bok Choy roughly diced to the soup
- Bring it to a bowl
- Set the stove to medium-low
- Set a timer for 8 minutes
- While the soup cooks you have time to chop some fresh vegetables
- Peel and slice a whole cucumber
- Slice some green onions to taste
- Grab a handful of broccoli microgreens
- Half a handful of cashews
- After the 8-minute timer goes off, pour the soup into a large bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients to the top of the soup (cucumber, green onion, broccoli microgreens, cashews)